These brownie dots are an ideal snack when you are craving some chocolatey goodness. It’s such a great recipe for the kids to enjoy, and even help make because of how simple it is! Yes, I can almost assure you that besides maybe a fudge brownie mix, everything else you definitely have in your pantry.
This four-ingredient recipe is simple and easy. All you need is a single fudge brownie mix, ½ cup of powdered sugar, ¼ cup of water, and a single egg. If you consider making a larger amount, you can easily double every ingredient. The amount of brownie dots acquired will vary depending on the size of the rolled-up balls. I can make close to two dozen with this recipe.
One of our favorites here at Kathy Jo’s Kitchen are brownies. For me, the best part about this dessert is the fact that they all get happily eaten, not just the center parts of a gooey brownie. I can’t tell you how many times I see the edges as last pick! These brownies are rolled up into little balls, making every single ‘dot’ a gooey center and powdery exterior. It’s a perfect brownie bite every time!
- 1 fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix brownie mix (dry), water and egg product with spoon about 50 strokes or until well blended.
- Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly in center.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.